MT Piper PA-46-350P, 350T
STC – Data
Type of Aircraft: PA-46-350P, -350T
EASA: 10034435 for PA46-350P, PA46-350T (issued April 07, 2011)
Applicable Aircraft: PA-46-350P, -350T
Engines: Lycoming TIO-540-AE2
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost
vibration free propeller operation
- Bonded on nickel alloy for best erosion protection of the blades
- Shorter take-off distance by approx. -5 % (SL, ISA conditions)
- Enhanced climb and cruise performance by approx. 5 to 10%
(SL, ISA conditions)
- Enhanced cruise performance by 5 to 8 kts (MTOW, ISA conditions)
- Unlimited blade life
- Significant inside and outside noise reductions
- With “max. Engine Speed 2500 rpm” the airplane complies with
“Erhöhter Schallschutz” for Germany.
- Unbeatable esthetic ramp appeal!
more information about the STC (.pdf 83k)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.