STC Beech Bonanza 33, 35, 36
STC – Data
Type of Aircraft: Beech Bonanza (33, 35 & 36)
FAA STC: SA 02535CH
ANAC (Brazil) STC: CHST 2009S04-05
(both STCs are held by Flight Resource LLC Phone: 866-717-1117)
Applicable Aircraft: Beech Bonanza (33, 35 & 36)
Engines: TCM (IO)- 520 (B, BA, BB)
TCM (IO)- 550 (B)
Propeller: MTV-9-D/205-58 or MTV-9-D/210-58
(according to Flight Resource, LLC.(
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost
- vibration free propeller operations
- Bonded on stainless steel leading edge for best erosion
- protection of the blades
- Approx. 25 lbs less weight than the original propeller.
- Increased static thrust.
- Shorter take-off distance.
- Improved rate of climb performance.
- Increased cruise performance.
- Unlimited blade life
- Reduced risk of engine damage resulting from prop strikes.
- No expensive or bothersome AD’s
- No restricted propeller rpm ranges.
more information about the STC (.pdf 600k)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.