STC Cirrus SR20
STC – Data
- Type of Aircraft: Cirrus SR20
- FAA STC: SA03303CH
by Flight Resource LLC Phone: 866-717-1117)
- Applicable Aircraft: Cirrus SR20
- Propeller: MTV-12-D/188-59()
- Turbine-smooth, vibration-free propeller operations
- Replaceable stainless steel leading edge for best
erosion protection of the blades
- Improved engine cooling.
- Enhanced climb performance.
- Improved Ground Clearance.
- Increased Static Thrust provides shorter take-off distance.
- 36 pounds LIGHTER than 3-B Hartzell prop.
- Unlimited blade life, Lower cost overhaul and No AD’s
more information about the STC (.pdf 90k)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.